Thursday, October 13, 2011

Second Life: Brainstorming

I enjoy sightseeing in Second Life; seeing what people manage to re-create (such as The Great Wall of China) and from their own imaginations such as buildings made out of lego pieces and gigantic trampolines.

Some interactive aspects of SL are also fun such as certain events opting you to be animated (such as a dance club where the mod would prompt you to 'dance') or clicking on a certain piece of furniture would prompt your avatar to sit down.

Current skills I have just go within the scope of what I have covered in previous blog posts such as prims, sculpts, and clothing+tattoos. In terms of what I already have, some of the basic knowledge of some Adobe programs such as InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects.

One event that Kateryna and I were considering doing would be a fashion show. We would rent or prim a runway and make/design clothes for interested users. Said interested users may already have an outfit they would like to showcase as well.

Other events I have mused would include art shows and tours.

No comments:

Post a Comment